THE NEW ANTHROPOLOGY
10 rue des Naclières
94120 Fontenay sous bois
SARL au capital de 1000 euros
529 985 616 R.C.S. CRETEIL
Code APE: 8559A
Design and production
55, rue de l’Assomption
+33(0)1 83 62 62 18
2 rue Kellermann
In order to maintain the reliability and quality of the services provided to its existing and potential customers, The New Anthropology would like to remind users that consultation and/or use of the website www.thenewanthropology.com implies acceptance and compliance with the conditions set out below.
The New Anthropology
The Agency refers to The New Anthropology.
The The New Anthropology brand is a trademark belonging to The New Anthropology. Use of the The New Anthropology brand is therefore strictly prohibited on any grounds whatsoever without the prior written agreement of the agency.
PROPER USAGE – LIABILITY
The aim of the www.thenewanthropology.com website is to present the Agency’s vision, the services it offers and the latest work it has developed for its customers.
Information may be presented in any of the following ways:
- PDF, Flash, PowerPoint, Excel or Word presentations
- photographs, illustrations, graphics and pictures in all formats
- films and soundtracks
- zipped documents
hereafter referred to as Documents (this list is non-exhaustive).
In any case, users should note the following:
- Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.thenewanthropology.com website are available for consultation only,
- Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.thenewanthropology.com website are not contractually binding,
The New Anthropology:
- does not guarantee that the information uploaded to www.thenewanthropology.com is correct, although it uses its best efforts to ensure that such information is correct. As such, the Agency may not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by any user after consulting such information
- reserves the right to change www.thenewanthropology.com either partially or in full. Any such change will come into effect as soon as it is uploaded to the above-mentioned website. Users are held to have accepted any such change in future consultations.
- declines all liability for any difficulties encountered while accessing the website or for any communication failure. The Agency does not guarantee that the server hosting the www.thenewanthropology.com website is free of viruses nor does it guarantee against any technical problems arising that may damage the components or data stored on the user’s computer.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
In accordance with national and international law governing copyright and intellectual property (or similar rights), the use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, extraction or modification of any and all of the content of the website www.thenewanthropology.com is strictly prohibited. The New Anthropology does not transfer any intellectual property rights in respect of the Documents and, more generally, of the content of the www.thenewanthropology.com website, in any form whatsoever.
In accordance with the above-mentioned rules of proper usage, consultation of Documents may not be interpreted as constituting a transfer, even partial or temporary, of reproduction rights, performance rights or adaptation rights for all or part of the texts, methodological presentations or visual or graphic items contained on the www.thenewanthropology.com website. The conditions of use attached to the Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.thenewanthropology.com website are as follows:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – TEXTS, VISUAL, GRAPHIC OR SOUND FILES ARE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR CONSULTATION ON THE THE NEW ANTHROPOLOGY WEBSITE. REPRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION PROHIBITED.
In the event of an exceptional reproduction and/or distribution authorisation agreed by The New Anthropology,as set out in a prior written agreement, the following note must be added:
COPYRIGHT © 2009 The New Anthropology. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.